From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Candidates for global USE flags
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:19:45
1 On 09/27/2011 09:37 AM, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > Below is a list of all local use flags that are used in at least five
5 > packages. Please check for your packages if one or more of the flags
6 > listed could be a candidate for a global flag.
7 >
8 > (I'm aware that some flags like "server" cannot be global. I didn't
9 > want to edit the output of my script, though.)
10 >
11 > Ulrich
14 > 17 tools
15 > 9 utils
16
17 tools, and utils, what's the difference? perhaps pick one and unify them
18 into global USE flag
19
20 > 7 okular
21
22 useless flag, should be USE "pdf"
23
24 > 7 openssl
25
26 invalid logic and useless flag, should be USE "ssl"
27 this has been discussed so many times it's getting old seeing people
28 still adding this :-/
29
30 - Samuli