From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 16:09:27
1 On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 7:45 AM, Ciaran
2 McCreesh<ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > Perhaps you should consider that it's your behaviour that's the issue here.
4
5 It's both your behaviors, because they're extremely similar. Except
6 that you seem to have more time available than slong to express your
7 defensive personality on our various media.
8
9 I'm going to have to ask the two of you to stop arguing in public,
10 because very frankly we don't care. Plus it's completely off-topic and
11 an abuse of our mailing-list system.
12
13 Thanks,
14 Denis.