From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 16:09:27
On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 7:45 AM, Ciaran
McCreesh<ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com> wrote:
> Perhaps you should consider that it's your behaviour that's the issue here.
It's both your behaviors, because they're extremely similar. Except that you seem to have more time available than slong to express your defensive personality on our various media. I'm going to have to ask the two of you to stop arguing in public, because very frankly we don't care. Plus it's completely off-topic and an abuse of our mailing-list system. Thanks, Denis.