From: "James H. Cloos Jr." <cloos@×××××××.com>
To: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] cvsup and cm3
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 18:46:21
>>>>> "Grant" == Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o> writes:
Grant> Some weeks ago vapier mentioned to me that he had updated the Grant> cm3 ebuild, which he claimed meant that cvsup could now be Grant> compiled on all architectures. FWIW, cm3 does not work when build on ~x86 w/ nptl in USE. I get: :; cm3 *** *** runtime error: *** An enumeration or subrange value was out of range. *** file "../src/os/POSIX/OSErrorPosix.m3", line 50 *** Aborted no matter what options are given to cm3. I've not had a chance yet to teach myself enough m3 to debug this. Presumably, cvsup and cvsupd binaries built and staticly linked on a ia32 box w/ glibc 2.2 ought to work, though. -JimC -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list