From: "Webmaster Refstart.NL" <webmaster@××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GCC 3.1/binutils 2.12 and glibc compile problems
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 11:25:25
1 I removed the athlon compile flags and set the standard i686 flags, but if I try to bootstrap, I get the same error.
2
3 Any ideas?
4
5 Thanks,
6
7 Niek.
8
9 On Tue, 28 May 2002 10:59:31 +0200
10 Spider <spider@g.o> wrote:
11
12 > begin quote
13 > On Tue, 28 May 2002 10:46:38 +0200
14 > Webmaster Refstart.NL <webmaster@××××××××.nl> wrote:
17 > > I tested this and removed all sse, mmx and 3dnow flags, but it won't
18 >
19 > I've had this, it went away magically after starting over (From scratch)
20 > and dropping all trhe fancy optimization options when bootstrapping,
21 > after that you can experiment again.
22 >
23 > //Spider
24 >
25 > --
26 > begin .signature
27 > This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
28 > See Microsoft KB Article Q265230 for more information.
29 > end