From: "Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov" <gentoo@×××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: www-apps/postfixadmin
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 11:18:23
1 Well, actually, I think that whole webapps structure in gentoo should be
2 dropped or totally rewritten, despite of web applications packages state in
3 the gentoo repo.
4 It is unextendable, uncomfortable, no-gentoo-way'ish and so on.
5
6 I think, it would even be better to just install apps in /usr/share/${PF} than
7 current webapp behaviour.
10 And, talking ontopic, I think let it (postfixadmin) be dropped.
11 Anyone interested (like me) will just fetch tarballs directly from upstream,
12 and upgrade in usual way, without webapps black magic and sacrificing virgins.