From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC]: Proxy-maintainer project
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:13:29
1 Hey,
2
3 IMHO, [1] is not clear if you don't already know what proxy
4 maintainance is :)
5
6 > 1) Should we use a new overlay? A new branch on sunrise? or work
7 > ebuilds in Gentoo bugzilla?I think the latter is the best
8
9 usually i use bugzilla at first then the good old mail vcs :)
10
11 > 2) I think an email alias is not needed We can "monitor"
12 > maintainer-wanted/- needed alias if needed. What do you think?
13
14 maybe it'd be nice to have one, see later
15
16 > 3) Maybe a new KEYWORD needs to be added on bugzilla so ppl get
17 > informed that the specific bug is already taking by another developer
18 > and that somebody is working on it. So marking a bug with a keyword
19 > e.g. "PROXY" might be useful.
20
21 4) add a keyword in bugzilla for users to specify they are willing to
22 be proxy maintainers (that's where a mail alias could be useful)
25 Alexis.