From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: xp.vit.blr@×××××.com
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] No Java Team, Java neglect was -> Reverse use of Python/Ruby versions
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 07:27:32
1 On 04/12/2017 12:23 AM, Viktar Patotski wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3
4 Hi Viktar,
7 > My name is Viktar and I'm an experienced Java developer. I'm using
8 > Gentoo as my primary system for a past 5-6 years, so I do know a little
9 > bit about it. I even tried to become a Gentoo Dev, but due to lack of
10 > time haven't completed training course. That's it for introduction.
11 >
12 > I feel really sorry for Gentoo Java project not having appropriate
13 > attention and I'm volunteering to help solving most important and
14 > critical issues as a proxy maintainer. Please let me know who I should
15 > coordinate with.
16
17 You'll find some more information on Proxy Maintenance at
18 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Proxy_Maintainers , including the
19 Getting Started section.
20
21 Communication with the project can happen through various channels
22 depending on preference, there is;
23 - the gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o mailing list for ebuild help
24 and discussions
25 - Project alias <proxy-maint@g.o> for reaching out to project
26 members
27 - IRC channel #gentoo-proxy-maint on Freenode
30 Kristian Fiskerstrand
31 OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
32 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3