From: Brandon Hale <tseng@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 02:56:40
1 This has already been mentioned in Stuart's email, but I'd like to take
2 just a moment to make an official announcment.
3
4 The gentoo-nfp mailing list has been setup and discussion is already
5 underway on the transition of Gentoo to a NFP (Not For Profit) style
6 organization. Those interested can subscribe by sending a mail to
7 gentoo-nfp-subscribe@g.o and following the instructions you
8 recieve.
9
10 Daniel Robbins, Gentoo's Cheif Architect and lead on the NFP effort, is
11 targetting the end of April for finalizing our NFP effort. Everyone is
12 invited to join the list and show your support for Gentoo gaining NFP
13 status.
14
15 Thanks,
16 Brandon Hale