From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Dynamic SLOTs
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 08:34:20
On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 09:26:55 +0200
Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:

> I'm attaching a reStructuredText version of the spec. You can view it > rendered as a gist[1]. But please keep the replies on the list, rather > than forking the gist. > > [1]:https://gist.github.com/2943774
Updated version. I've introduced dynamic SLOT groups and updated all relevant information. I didn't break DYNAMIC_SLOTS in ebuild to multiple variables yet but it will be easy to change that if necessary. This fixes problem previously described as 9a (dependencies). However, I've added a new issue, 10c which marienz pointed out. -- Best regards, Michał Górny

dynamic-slots.txt.rst application/octet-stream