From: Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Christina Fullam (musikc)
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:34:27
1 Welcome!!! :)
2
3 Christian Heim wrote:
4 > It's my pleasure to introduce to you Christina (Chrissy) Fullam (also know as
5 > musikc on IRC) our latest addition joining Developer relations, more precise
6 > conflict resolution and will probably join Chris' GWN minions.
7 >
8 > Christina is joining us from Greenville, SC (that's in the southeastern part
9 > of the USA) where she's currently working as an IT manager with social skills
10 > for Erwin-Penland.
11 >
12 > When Chrissy isn't around computers (which she is most of the time), she's
13 > trying to pet Chris (yeah, wolf31o2) and her other pets (like cats, dog,
14 > ferrets); reading weird books (like 'office politics') and rearranging her
15 > desk (sorry, Chrissy <3).
16 >
17 > So please welcome Christina as a new fellow developer among us !
18 >
19 > Regards,
20 >
21 > Christian