From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Installer (text-based)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 12:08:47
1 On 12-02-2011 11:47:09 +0000, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
2 > > Like http://agaffney.org/quickstart.php ?
3 >
4 > We mentioned quickstart on FOSDEM and getting boxes installed up to stage4
5 > so they have all the software one wants to get them into production.
6 >
7 > Fabian,
8 > is your thread about this or about something else?
9
10 It doesn't ring a bell to me, so I think it is about something else.
11
12 Anyway, I think enough people have responded to my call for help now.
13 Thanks to all who considered. I carried over the idea/project to other
14 devs now, that will implement it and announce as they see fit.
18 Fabian Groffen
19 Gentoo on a different level