From: Georgi Georgiev <chutz@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] ACCEPT_RESTRICT for questionable values of RESTRICT
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 21:41:28
1 maillog: 11/01/2007-17:02:48(+0000): Ciaran McCreesh types
2 > On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:56:09 -0500 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
3 > wrote:
4 > | On Wednesday 10 January 2007 20:01, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
5 > | > On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:56:00 -0500 Mike Frysinger
6 > | > <vapier@g.o>
7 > | > | as stated in original e-mail, unattended/sandbox are just some
8 > | > | examples, not the only ones
9 > | >
10 > | > So which RESTRICT values *should* the user legitimately have to care
11 > | > about?
12 > |