From: drobbins@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Simple question : installing packages
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:50:38
On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 09:43:00PM +0000, Thomas Flavel wrote:

> I'd be more than happy to have a go, plus It'd be a great operturnity to > learn in the process :)
OK, I'll get you going on CVS sometime today (I'll email you privately). Yes, part of the deal is that you get to ask lots of questions :) Do you think you can take care of all the documentation yourself with no problem, or would you prefer it if I find one or two more people who will also contribute? Best Regards, -- Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o> President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org Gentoo Technologies, Inc.