From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Session/.desktop WM compatibility, DM unification
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:27:59
1 foser wrote:
2 > I think the RH approach of using xinitrc.d as a place to unify startup
3 > scripts is a workable solution. I'd like the X11 teams input on this
4 > however, since the X11 /etc layout and history behind it is largely
5 > unknown to me.
6
7 I agree that this is a good idea and I've thought about it some in the
8 past, but I don't like diverging much from upstream. If we can get a
9 patch that's suitable to commit to X.Org CVS, that would be great.
10
11 Thanks,
12 Donnie
13 --