From: Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New GDP developer: Dimitry Bradt
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 02:20:57
1 Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > It's my pleasure to introduce to you Dimitry "diox" Brad. He is joining
3 > us to translate our documentation into Dutch. Let's see if he is able to
4 > bring us more Dutch users by improving our documentation. He is also
5 > looking into taking the ebuild quiz later on and getting his hands dirty
6 > on the ebuild tree.
7 >
8 > He hails from Veurne, Belgium. He has studied Multimedia and web
9 > development technology and graduated a few years back. His hobbies
10 > include hacking into code, organising LAN parties, giving computer/Linux
11 > lessons and going out.
12 >
13 > So please give diox the usual warm welcome.
14
15 Who let you in!?!? Crazy! :p
16
17 Welcome to the GDP, diox. :)