From: "Piotr Jaroszyński" <peper@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [GLEP] Use EAPI-suffixed ebuilds (.ebuild-EAPI)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 14:19:18
1 On Saturday 22 of December 2007 09:09:27 Zhang Le wrote:
2 > Piotr Jaroszyński wrote:
3 > > On Thursday 20 of December 2007 19:29:22 Zhang Le wrote:
4 > >> So please make those people understand, so they can comment usefully.
5 > >
6 > > Are we in the elementary school or something? This is really getting
7 > > ridiculous.
8 >
9 > IMHO, what is more ridiculous is keeping ask other to be quiet in a
10 > discussion which is supposed to be open to everyone who cares about it.
11
12 I am not asking anyone to be quiet, but it's probably the best way to go if
13 one doesn't care enough to do own research before asking to be educated.
16 Best Regards,
17 Piotr Jaroszyński
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list