From: Jason Huebel <jhuebel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo group on Flickr - repost from pl.g.o
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 15:03:36
1 On Tuesday 31 October 2006 6:00 am, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > Reposted from http://planet.gentoo.org for the devs who live in
3 > caves^H^H^Hdon't read planet.gentoo.org.
4 >
5 > Best regards,
6 > Stu
7 > --
8 >
9 > http://www.flickr.com/groups/gentoo/
10 >
11 > Whilst sat here this morning waiting for the NX packages to build, it
12 > occured to me that we don't have our own group on Flickr. Bit odd
13 > really, when you think of how many of us enjoy photography as a hobby.
14 >
15 > Well, we do now :)
16 >
17 > So, if you're a Gentoo dev, come join the group, and share your photos
18 > with the rest of us :) Let's see if, between us, we can build a rich
19 > and varied view of the world that we live, work, and play in.
20 >
21 > Just one request ... please, no screenies. Let's keep this to photography.
22
23 I put a few photos out there. Nothing special, as I'm not a great
24 photographer. Enjoy! :-)
27 Jason Huebel
28 Gentoo Developer
29
30 GPG Public Key:
31 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9BA9E230
32
33 "Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand."
34 Baruch Spinoza (1632 - 1677)