From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-core@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] CVS TREE LOCKED.
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 02:17:15
1 The CVS tree is now locked for maintainence.
2 I'm making a strong attempt to keep it open for read access, but commits
3 are blocked.
4
5 However, I would strongly appreacate it if there were as little access
6 to cvs.gentoo.org as possible.
7
8 Also, DNS is going to go away before the actual service vanishes, this
9 is on purpose for migration. Depending on your local DNS servers, you
10 may have to wait up to 12 hours for the changes to kick in.
11
12 For status and questions, please see me in #gentoo-dev.
15 Robin Hugh Johnson
16 E-Mail : robbat2@××××××××××××××.net
17 Home Page : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/?l=people.robbat2
18 ICQ# : 30269588 or 41961639
19 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85