From: "Olivier CrĂȘte" <tester@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: net-im/pidgin protocols
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 22:03:50
1 On Fri, 2007-20-07 at 14:40 -0700, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > Anyway, if nobody objects and nobody beats me to it, I'll add the USE
3 > flags for the common protocols to package.use in the profiles. Now, the
4 > real question is what should I enable?
5
6 All of the ones that have no major dependencies are enabled by default
7 and have been for a while... The other should really stay off by
8 default. I don't think adding it them to the profiles is wise..
11 Olivier CrĂȘte
12 tester@g.o
13 Gentoo Developer