From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: Matthew Walker <mwalker@×××××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] vanilla-sources 2.4.21 problems...
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:44:14
1 I have had absolutely zero problems with vanilla-sources. The fact that
2 we make no changes from the Linus kernel on vanilla sources leads me to
3 believe that you're having a problem with the kernel itself. What bug
4 number is it, please? If this is an actual bug in the kernel, it would
5 definitely need to be reported upstream.
8 Chris Gianelloni
9 Developer, Gentoo Linux
10