From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Modular X (7.0) stable on x86
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:50:20
1 Hi,
2 On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 01:14:01AM -0700, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 > 1. http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/x/x11/modular-x-howto.xml
4
5 earlier today i updated my box (without reading the guide because i
6 haven't gotten this mail yet), and apart from one problem because of
7 not deleting some files as mentioned in the guide, all went fine.
8 I also noticed (and someone correct me if i'm wrong here) the smart
9 way INPUT_DEVICES and VIDEO_CARDS are used - unless you set specific
10 ones all are built, which is a clever default.
11
12 So thanks to everyone (i assume that's mostly you, Donnie) on this
13 very well done job.
14
15 cheers,
16 Wernfried
19 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
20 Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org
21 IRC: #gentoo-forums on freenode - email: forum-mods at gentoo dot org