From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Local bindist descriptions
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 14:05:44
1 On Sun, 30 Dec 2012 12:42:23 +0100
2 Alexander Berntsen <alexander@××××××.net> wrote:
3
5 > Hash: SHA256
6 >
7 > On 30/12/12 12:39, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
8 > > On 30/12/2012 04:03, Mike Gilbert wrote:
9 > >> That would be much more effective than a policy that may be
10 > >> (accidentally) ignored.
11 > >
12 > > +1
13 > +1 from me as well. A much simpler and reliable way of achieving what
14 > I want.
15
16 It's probably too idealistic but I tend to consider that global flags
17 should be enabled/disabled globally while local flags on a
18 per-package basis. bindist is really something you want to enable
19 globally.