From: Benny Pedersen <me@××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] g-cpan
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 23:41:31
1 On Tue, June 9, 2009 03:41, Kent Fredric wrote:
2 > I've just taken to DIYing it and making them suitable enough to go into
3 > the overlay.
4 >
5 > http://gist.github.com/126197 , I tend to run that, then just work out
6 > the depends by reading upstreams Makefile.PL /Meta.yaml .
7 >
8 > Feel free to adjust to your liking.
9
10 perl 5.8.8 no go
11
12 dependse on Moose
13
14 > Probably sounds a bit archaic, but I've gotten used to it, g-cpan and
15 > everything else that's existed seemed to explode too often for my liking.
16
17 it worked before, but not much perl in gentoo is any longer maintained :/
18
19 hope this will change to the better, i am still at gentoo, but if devs run
20 away from it to deb/rpm systems then i have to also :/
21
22 g-cpan -g Mail::SPF
23
24 succes ?