From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Implementing udev without an initramfs (Was: Stability of /sys api)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 20:21:16
I know you propably meant this as an example, but I've fixed it months ago by moving it to /usr: http://bugs.gentoo.org/398081 Then vapier kindly fixed util-linux's umount to look for umount.* wrappers also from /usr: http://bugs.gentoo.org/403073 I'm only waiting for new util-linux to stabilize, to stabilize new udisks, to get it out of / (And rest of your post was boring repeat of the old. If you don't have anything new and constructive to add, I recommend staying quiet or at least moving this to some other ML, like gentoo-user.) - Samuli