From: Stefan Schweizer <genstef@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: I'm concerned about a bug (#121142, imagemagick)
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 17:18:05
1 Roy Marples wrote:
2
3 > On Tuesday 05 September 2006 15:18, Sven Köhler wrote:
4 >> There's no comment by the maintainer for a while. I wrote the patches
5 >> that are needed to fix the problem. They work fine as far as i can tell.
6 >
7 > Don't feel too bad - I frequently post patches to bugs reported on the
8 > same day and ask for feedback. Some of which are now over a year old
9 > without any feedback from the reporter.
10
11 that is why I try to close a bug when commenting something on it. NEEDINFO
12 usually works on those and allows you to clean up your list of inactive
13 bugs.
14
15 Best regards,
16 Stefan