From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Spider's Resignation from the Project
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:24:55
1 Seemant Kulleen wrote: [Thu Oct 12 2006, 08:50:33AM CDT]
2 > A typical example of the institutionalisation of the project is myself.
3 >
4 > Had anyone just bothered to send me an email I would have replied.
5 > "no, he's gone, terminate the account." that part works.
6 >
7 > But.
8 >
9 > You could have told me.
10
11 A minor correction here: Spider did receive the retirement-bug e-mails,
12 but never knew it until today as his filters munched them. It doesn't
13 change his argument that Gentoo is much less personal now than it was
14 "back in the day", but it does, at least, make things look less
15 malicious.
16
17 -g2boojum-
18 --
19 Grant Goodyear
20 Gentoo Developer
21 g2boojum@g.o
22 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
23 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76