From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: perl@g.o, patrick@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About perl-5.18 unmasking
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 16:41:24
1 On 8 September 2013 14:00, Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o> wrote:
2 >
30 Hi,
31
32 If you feel it should not be unmask then please mask it again.
33 Although it might be too late for that.
34 Moreover, I don't think raising this issue to the mailing list
35 is appropriate as a first step. Did you try to talk to him? If you
36 feel he violated the perl@ team policies please consider
37 following the QA policy for such violations
38
39 https://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/glep/glep-0048.html
42 Regards,
43 Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
44 http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang