From: Samuli Suominen <drac@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The return of the old fart: Mark Loeser (halcy0n)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 04:13:59
1 On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 18:00:19 +0200
2 Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I have an early Christmas present for all of you. Mark "halcy0n"
5 > Loeser is returning to waste all his time on Gentoo development.
6 > Perhaps now we will actually have someone to maintain devmanual. For
7 > those of you who don't know him, Mark lives in Freehold, NJ, USA. He
8 > loves to destroy the environment with American muscle cards when not
9 > programming in one of the multiple languages he lists in his
10 > repertoire. He doesn't have a family yet but perhaps that's why he's
11 > into photographing.
12 >
13 > Hold your nose when he comes back,
14 > Petteri