From: hanez <you@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Opera 6.0 final.
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 07:42:48
1 hello arcady,
2
3 On Saturday 18 May 2002 10:57, Arcady Genkin wrote:
4 > I've updated the opera ebuild to install 6.0 final version (adapted
5 > from the -pre4 ebuild). I've masked it out pending a little testing.
6 > Could you guys try it out and see if it works for you?
7
8 i have no prblems with the installation. the only message i get, when i'm
9 starting opera is:
10
11 ###
12 Unicode translation table file missing:
13 /usr/share/opera/unicode.dat
14
15 Character table file misssing:
16 /usr/share/opera/chartables.bin
17
18 Check your cinfiguration. Missing tables will limit display of
19 international text.
20 ###
21
22 i don't have done any configuration. i only tested the setup. there was no
23 problems and else it looks like that opera is running fine.
24
25 my installed libpng version: 1.2.1-r1
26
27 regards
28 hanez... ;-)