From: Zeerak Mustafa Waseem <zeerak.w@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] User defined license groups
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 09:44:44
Hey guys,

I ran with ACCEPT_LICENSE="*" for a while and a few days ago I decided to look into the licenses the programs I'm using need and read up on them, then add them manually.
I then remembered the license groups and proceeded to specify my own license group in /usr/portage/profiles/license_groups, first emerge -uDN @world worked great, all downgrades from license masking were dropped. But then I sync'ed my tree, and now my own group is gone.

So I was wondering if there is another place to specify license groups? If not, would I go to the bugzilla and file a bug for a feature request or is there another way to go about it?

--
Best Regards

Zeerak Waseem