From: "D. Wokan" <wokan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] reply-to munging
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:57:21
Jason Wever wrote:

Is there an extension for Thunderbird to add a reply-to-list function? For the record, I clicked reply instead of RTA out of habit. I guess I just came to expect reply to go back to the intended audience (the list in this case). Similar to (most) business users expecting replies to be at the top of the email instead of the bottom. -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list