From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: JoMomma <tj.gibson@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposition for the motto
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 14:14:51
1 On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 08:53, JoMomma wrote:
2 > Cows can be penguins too...only better!
5 Hi flamebait
6
7 hrmm perhaps you completely missed the request yesterday when I asked
8 people to stop sending useless crap to this list.
9
10 Seeing as you can't read entire threads before hitting the Re: in your
11 mail client to share with us your ever so witty useless info.. I'll make
12 the point again.
13
14 Please don't send mails (starting new threads at that) which have
15 nothing todo with development to a development list. This type of
16 clutter is both a waste of resources and our development
17 time.
18
19 Take it to gentoo-user or gentoo-ot (all of you!)
22 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
23 Gentoo (hardened,security,infrastructure,embedded) Developer