From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] QA Team's role
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:15:30
1 On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:26:37 +0100 Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o> wrote:
2 | If you can't do any better, then please apologize for your conduct
3 | and false claims and shut up... TIA.
4
5 Sure I can do better. But you didn't originally ask for better, you
6 asked for anything. If better's what you're after:
7
8 SLOT="${PVR}"
9
10 Now, please apologise for insinuating that I don't have any real claims
11 to make. I find it extremely offensive that you're questioning my
12 technical ability.
15 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Wearer of the shiny hat)
16 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
17 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm