From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] EAPI-2
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 23:40:57
1 On 23:35 Sun 14 Sep , Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 15:28:09 -0700
3 > Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
4 > > Ciaran, could you merge eapi-differences-summary into eapi-2 to
5 > > address Petteri's concern about specifying EAPI differences in one
6 > > place? Or just merge both of them into master.
7 >
8 > Alright, eapi-2 has the fancy table and eapi-differences-summary is
9 > gone.
10
11 Great, thanks!
12
13 > > It would also be extremely useful to have some way to discriminate
14 > > the status of each EAPI (perhaps in the same appendix): approved,
15 > > draft, or in progress.
16 >
17 > Well, I'd say anything in master is final, and anything on a branch
18 > isn't...
19
20 How do I remove kdebuild-1 from the master build? We decided a while
21 back that EAPIs not approved by the council shouldn't be in the approved
22 spec.
25 Thanks,
26 Donnie
27