From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] -fbranch-probabilities optimisation
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 13:57:05
On Sat, May 17, 2003 at 08:33:30AM +0200, Werner Van Belle wrote:
> This won't be possible because if you want this optimisation you have: > > a) To compile the program with -fprofile-arcs > b) Run the program > c) Recompile the program with the same optimisations but with > -fbranch-probabilities
Aah, then I'm completely in favor of adding this to Portage :) Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Thanks to DRM, you know that something has been built in environment of unspecified degree of security, from source you cannot check, written by programmers you don't know, released after passing QA of unknown quality and which is released under a license that disclaims any responsibility...