From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] genkernel 3.4.11.1 released
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 02:09:26
1 On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 01:15:19 +0100
2 Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On 01/20/11 22:06, Jeroen Roovers wrote:
5 > > Version bumps have no place on the dev-announce list /unless/ they
6 > > impact developers' work directly.
7 >
8 > Fine.
11 > > (and not because you want to celebrate the glory of another version
12 > > release).
13 >
14 > I'm not sure if I'm just interpreting things, but I wish you would
15 > speak to me in a way, where I would not have to wonder on each mail,
16 > if you're just trying to piss me off. Thanks.
17
18 You were reading my interpretation of your upstream release notice. I'm
19 not sure why that would piss you off. I can, however, make it
20 absolutely clear that I didn't write anything between the lines.
23 jer