From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Glep 48 update (as nominated for next meeting)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:08:47
1 On 30-01-2011 20:31:24 -0600, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > On 22:11 Fri 28 Jan , Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
3 > > So draft we would like to have implemented as Glep update is this diff:
4 > > http://dev.gentoo.org/~scarabeus/glep-0048.diff
5 > >
6 > > Please comment and help us improve the "english" of the whole document
7 > > so it gets accepted :)
8 >
9 > I think the question of whether a lead's decision can be revoked by a
10 > majority vote of the team should be a global Gentoo policy and not
11 > team-specific. I personally disagree that it should be possible, but
12 > that is a separate decision from whether it should be a common process
13 > across all of Gentoo.
14
15 I already think there's too much time wasted on bureaucratic stuff that
16 distracts us from actually getting work done.
20 Fabian Groffen
21 Gentoo on a different level