From: Tom Martin <slarti@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: araujo
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:33:34
1 Evening list,
2
3 A while ago, we brought a new haskell developer on board but I
4 completely disregarded to announce him on this list (I blame schoolwork
5 and a holiday, but to be honest, I'm just a bit forgetful and
6 disorganised). Anyway, his mentor, kosmikus, has written a few words:
7
8 """
9 Luis Araujo is from Venezuela, where he lives in Maracaibo, a
10 middle-sized an apparently very hot city in the west of the country. I
11 guess it is a nice place, since he claims that he's been living there
12 since his birth.
13
14 He's studying at URBE, striving for an "Informatics Engineering"
15 degree.
16
17 When he's not playing at the computer, he likes to read about
18 philosophy, poetry and universal mankind history. He also plays Go,
19 drinks lots of tea, and likes to seek out peaceful places --
20
21 which is almost certainly why he joined Gentoo, where he is going to
22 join the Haskell team, to help adding and maintaining more packages,
23 and to improve the ones already there.
24
25 Please give him the usual warm welcome.
26 """
27
28 With that, please welcome give me and Andres/kosmikus a hand welcoming
29 Luis to the team.
30
31 Tom
34 Tom Martin, http://dev.gentoo.org/~slarti
35
36 AMD64, net-mail, shell-tools, recruiters, vim
37 Gentoo Linux