From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] USE flags
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:46:41
begin  quote
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 20:41:33 -0400
Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:

> I would love to see such a thing. This would be great for anyone with > a large number of machines, or for building small installations.
it would be better implemented as a FEATURE, and less intrusive to the vast amount of builds we have. (FEATURE=nodoc :: Will toss away documentation and manpages post install) //Spider -- begin .signature This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature! See Microsoft KB Article Q265230 for more information. end