From: Jason Chu <jason@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Distro Development Talk
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 06:13:44
1 (I'm subscribed in digest mode, so please CC me on any responses you want
2 me to see)
3
4 I'm a developer for a neighbour distro, Arch Linux, and I'm starting up a
5 site to discuss distro development issues.
6
7 The goal is to have a site that describes solutions to common distro
8 problems and shares information between distros more.
9
10 Because the site is just starting, I'm looking for some people from the
11 other distros to add content. If you're interested in sharing distro
12 development information, please contribute to this site.
13
14 http://distrodev.org
15
16 Thanks,
17 Jason
20 If you understand, things are just as they are. If you do not understand,
21 things are just as they are.