From: David Nielsen <Lovechild@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: culture clash (was: Ebuild Janitor Project)
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 20:15:01
Could I possibly ask you guys to stop CC'ing me, I am on gentoo-dev
already.

Anyways, Spider has joined the forums has begun to kick us around so we
do it "the right way"(tm) - which is a good thing, since that should
ease entry into portage for the ebuilds.

So here's to ya mate.

- Lovechild

-- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list