From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: dotnet herd is "empty"
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 08:24:31
1 Hi,
2
3 Christopher Swift <christopher.swift@×××××.com>:
4 > If possible I'd like to contribute to this herd, I have little ebuild
5 > experience but I am a willing learner with a keen interest in
6 > Mono/dotNET technologies. I am not (yet) a Gentoo developer nor have
7 > I lots of experience with ebuilds however I have taken an interest in
8 > writing them lately having read as much documentation as I could find.
9
10 As a general example to learn more about ebuild writing: Use the
11 Sunrise Overlay where all your contributions get reviewed.
12
13 V-Li
16 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
17 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
18
19 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>