From: John Mylchreest <johnm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] relocation.
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:11:17
1 Hi All,
2
3 Just to let you know that as of tonight there is no guarantees on when I
4 will be back online. I pack up my most valued of possessions (in case
5 you never guessed, its my computer kit ;)) and get ready to board a
6 one-way ticket to York.
7
8 Anyone in the area who fancies meeting up for a drink is welcome to
9 email me and I will read it when I'm back, but I would like to wish
10 everyone a fantastic new years (replace with appropriate holiday) and
11 all the best.
12
13 I move into the new flat on the 3rd, so I suspect net access of some
14 variety will exist at some point around the 20th, but I will be having
15 withdrawal so the sooner the better :)
16
17 Anything urgent I'm sure you can find someone with my mobile number in
18 #gentoo-uk, but I'm sure that's not going to happen.
19
20 Happy Holidays Campers,
21 John
24 Role: Gentoo Linux Kernel Lead
25 Gentoo Linux: http://www.gentoo.org
26 Public Key: gpg --recv-keys 9C745515
27 Key fingerprint: A0AF F3C8 D699 A05A EC5C 24F7 95AA 241D 9C74 5515
28 Web:
29 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9C745515
32 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list