From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Versioning the tree
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:23:48
1 Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > On 11/29/06, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
3 >> As of this release, I kept a copy of all of the distfiles for the entire
4 >> release, and can make a DVD of it, on request. This fulfills our
5 >> requirements with the GPL.
6 >
7 > What are the arrangements should you go under a bus on the way home
8 > from work tonight?
9
10 I believe they're kept on poseidon, which many people have access to. Please
11 stop arguing just for the sake of arguing. Are you trying to become the next
12 ciaranm (no offense to ciaranm :P)?
15 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
16 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
17 Today's lesson in political correctness: "Go asphyxiate on a phallus"
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list