From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] What the hell is going on here?
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:11:26
1 On Friday 17 September 2010 18:33:01 Alex Alexander wrote:
2 > I don't think ego has anything to do with this. Arfrever brought this on
3 > himself. His [multiple] past mistakes and lack of cooperation are
4 > forcing the other devs to screen all his commits now, to make sure
5 > history doesn't repeat itself.
6
7 I object here, I asked Arfrever's help (either with python or python ebuilds)
8 and every time I got some great feedback.
9
10 > Angelo, while I agree with your general thoughts on why everyone is
11 > contributing, I believe you should have gathered more intel before
12 > sending an email like this. We do respect Arfrever's motivation, we just
13 > need to make sure it translates to good, trustworthy work. If we didn't,
14 > his request to return to Gentoo would have been denied.
15
16 and I don't agree with this part, no need to say anything more than the
17 previous guys said.
18
19 > Regards,
22 Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)