From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: New global USE flag: introspection
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 07:04:30
Please take a look at the devmanual, http://devmanual.gentoo.org/general-concepts/use-flags/
> In particular, note that if client and server USE flags are ever > introduced, they can not be global USE flags for this reason.
I think that "introspection" is similarly too general. So can we either rename it to "gobject-introspection", or find some other way to handle it? On the other hand, we already have "handbook" flag for KDE4. So the above is not really a strong opinion, just a point to consider. Paweł