From: "Rémi Cardona" <remi@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: x86@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Stabilisation exceptions
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:36:19
1 Le 24/01/2011 13:31, Christian Faulhammer a écrit :
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > over the course of the years the x86 (and other architectures as well)
5 > has given away permissions to maintainers/teams to mark packages
6 > stable themselves. As there never was a definitive list what
7 > exceptions exist, I compiled a list of the ones I could get from the
8 > top of my head in [1]. Please yell if you have those
9 > permissions so I can complete the list for reference purposes.
10
11 X11 has requested and was granted permission from all arch teams to
12 stabilize x11-misc/util-macros and all media-fonts/* (those that we are
13 responsible for anyhow).
14
15 There might be another 2 or 3 packages that I've forgotten but we rarely
16 modify them anyway...
17
18 Cheers,
19