From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites for dev-util/cccc
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:24:17
1 On Tuesday 18 April 2006 07:00, foser wrote:
2 > On Sun, 2006-04-16 at 16:42 -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > > well the logical thing would be to go to bugzilla and search for "cccc"
4 > > ... and guess what ? no more open bug reports
5 >
6 > I already did that when I wrote it, actually there still is an open bug
7 > for it.
8
9 the open bug is about porting it to OS X ... those porting bugs dont count as
10 the OS X team resolves them, not the maintainers
11
12 you'll find a ton of other such bugs which maintainers dont care or want to
13 hear about the issues
14 -mike
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list