From: Alexander Bilyak <bilyak.alexander@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo clang team
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 13:59:43
1 Hi Sam,
2 Thanks for your reply
3 I've seen project LLVM but I was concerned it is about porting LLVM to
4 Gentoo, not about making Gentoo LLVM/Clang - compatible. There even was no
5 such thing in their TODO list.
6 Anyway, thanks. I'll try reach them.
9 вт, 12 мая 2020 г. в 15:51, Sam James <sam@×××××.info>:
12 > On 12 May 2020, at 14:48, Alexander Bilyak <bilyak.alexander@×××××.com>
13 > wrote:
14 >
15 > Hello everyone in this mailing list.
16 >
17 > I apologize for myself as I am not sure if it is the right place to write,
18 > but anyway...
19 > I am the (only) maintainer of gentoo-clang
20 > <https://github.com/BilyakA/gentoo-clang> overlay.
21 > Recently I've found this bug (#408963) <https://bugs.gentoo.org/408963>.
22 > So I guess I am not alone working on enabling clang as system compiler for
23 > entire system.
24 > Here (#502464) <https://bugs.gentoo.org/502464> I've found Michał Górny mentioned
25 > gentoo clang team, but I could not found any mailing list or other
26 > reference to them.
27 > Could someone please tell me where I could find them cause I really want
28 > to put my work in a good use.
31 > Have a look at https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:LLVM and #gentoo-llvm
32 > on Freenode. I’m sure any help would be appreciated.
35 > Thanks,
36 > Alexander