From: Eugenia Loli-Queru <eloli@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: GDB/Gnome
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 16:25:14
1 [Mr. ListAdmin, please discard my previous message with the attachment :]
2
3 So, some more clarifications. Here is, http://www.eugenia.co.uk/gnome.jpg ,
4 a screenshot of what I get when Gnome starts. I get 2-3 errors and no Window
5 List panel, and 2 errors when launching Nautilus and the Terminal always
6 starts without a menu with that color background (GEdit started with a
7 similar color too) and System Monitor nags too. Please let me know if I can
8 do something to help you find the problem. Please note that the /etc/gconf
9 is protected_masked on the make.globals:
10 CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK="/etc/gconf" Not sure if it has something to do with the
11 problem...
12
13 Regards,
14 Eugenia